||2 years ago|
|src||2 years ago|
|.gitignore||3 years ago|
|.vimrc||3 years ago|
|README.md||3 years ago|
|adbtool.nimble||3 years ago|
A tool to play with the Android Debug Bridge protocol, and do useful things on your Android phone. This is a re-implementation of the clientside part of the ADB wire protocol, with some hopefully useful added functions.
A few things are possible right now:
- It can run arbitrary shell commands
- A reimplementation of all of the ADB sync protocol (file transfer)
- Reboot the phone
- List all CA certificates
- Ability to safely install a custom CA certificate on your phone, and revoke it.
- Reverse proxying / MITM your phone.
- Create a backup of everything accessible (requires root for everything).
nimble and run
nimble build to get the binary.